Event: Cybersecurity Tips for Business
On March 11th, from noon until 1 pm, Oceantec founder John LeMay will join the Greater Toms River Chamber of Commerce to discuss cybersecurity tips for businesses. This one-hour online briefing will address key areas business and IT leaders should focus on to protect their organizations from cyberthreats.
Topics covered will include:
- Costs of cybersecurity breaches to small and mid-sized businesses
- Security Awareness Training for Employees
- Threats presented by personal computing devices
- Addressing threats from home or public WiFi networks
- Protecting computer endpoints
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session. Register today and join us for this important virtual discussion!